A little blog about a little shop on a little island.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tokyo Milk

We carry this fabulously amazing smelling body line called Tokyo Milk. It's a new line created by the same woman who made the infamous "Lollia" - a great floral line. Tokyo Milk has probably about 20 different perfume smells, which all smell delicious! My top two are:

Sparrow: This scent is crisp and fresh - it has hints of: citrus, gardenia, crisp greens and rosewood. It just makes you feel clean! Plus the bird looks cute on my vanity.
Paper & Cotton: The name makes me think of a tiny french boutique - but the smell....holy amazing! This perfume contains: coriander, white sage, birch wood & tundra moss, but is smells like a sexy man! I love wearing it when I dress up - great dress - sexy man smell - who needs a date? Hellllooooo me! In April, Tokyo Milk held a national store display contest - the winner receives free product. Guess who won? That's right! US!!!!! Here's our display for those of you who fled the island after March madness.




No comments:

Post a Comment